Add a little pizazz to your Independence Day celebration with these fun, extremely easy to make, pretzel sparklers. It’s so easy, even the kids can do it!
what you’ll need:
• pretzel rods
• vanilla almond bark
• red, white and blue sprinkles
- Melt the almond bark in a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Dip the pretzels in the melted almond bark. Shake off excess almond bark.
- Sprinkle with the red, white and blue sprinkles on top of the almond bark.
- Place in the refrigerator until the almond bark hardens.