Art meets science in the Artist Boat 2018 Eco-Art Camp! Artist Boat Campers will experience true science and art enrichment with the creation of Eco-Art. Artist Boat uses Eco-Art as a tool to engage all learners in coastal protection issues. Each session will culminate in the creation of works of art that demonstrate learning objectives.
- STEAM enrichment
- High Quality art projects – clay, painting, modeling
- Camp Sessions limited to 12 students.
- Ages: 5-12 years
- 1/2 or full day sessions
- Sessions: AM (9am – 12pm) and PM (1pm – 4pm)
- Each session is $200 or $175 for two sessions
- Camp weeks: June 11-15, June 18-22, June 25-29, July 10-14, July 17-24, July 24-28, July 31-Aug 4, Aug 6-10, Aug 13-17
Feeding Frenzy – Adaptations that freak you out as you learn how ocean organisms feed and who they feed! Works on clay and paper mache.
A Whale of a Time – Learn the whale’s tale in the Gulf of Mexico and where the spread whales live and roam! Speak works on canvas and paper
Shark Mania – Get to know sharks up close and personal. Special works on canvas
Sea of Change – Wind, Waves, and Weather lead to climate science and weather predictions! Special works in mobiles and wind chimes.
For more information please call our office 409-770-0722!