K12 provides personalized, online education solutions for Texas students in grades 3–12.Students receive an individualized education and personalized, one-to-one support. Classes do not take place in a building but rather at home, on the road, or wherever an Internet connection can be found. Parents and students communicate with their teacher via online classrooms, e-mail, and phone, (but also sometimes in person).
Many types of students thrive and are successful in online public schools powered by K12:
- Advanced learners looking for an academic challenge
- Middle and high schoolers interested in getting a head start on their college education
- Military families wanting consistency in their child’s education despite frequent relocation
- Athletes, musicians, and students pursuing their dreams while in school
- Those homebound or undergoing medical treatments who want to continue with their public school education
- Students needing more support academically and are determined to succeed
- Families who want to be more involved in their child’s schooling
At K12, we believe every student is uniquely brilliant and deserves a high-quality education to help them thrive and reach their personal potential.
Join us for a local event in your area or an online event from the comfort of your own home. www.K12.com/txevents