We could all use some more “Green” on our plates but as easy as it is to make our plates look pretty with some super green veggies, it seems just as challenging to make it taste as well as it looks – especially if we are using the same greens over and over again.
Enter KALE. Not only does it look great as a garnish but it can taste great too with the right recipe. So here’s a list of 20 Amazing Kale Recipes, compiled by Family Fresh Cooking, for you to try after you visit your local supermarket and stock up on the pretty green.
- Avocado Green Curry Noodles with Toasted Coconut, Cashews & Kale Aida Mollenkamp
- Bacon Wrapped Turkey Filets with Sautéed Garlic Kale Southernboy Dishes
- Bulgur Stuffed Kale Leaves Glow Kitchen
- Easy Peanut Kale Rice Bowl Healthy. Happy. Life.
- Bacon Kale Salad with Rye Croutons pdx food love
- Beetroot & Kale Salad with Tahini Dressing The Luminous Kitchen
- Festive Beet Citrus Salad with Kale & Pistachios Simply Recipes
- Caramelized Butternut, Crispy Kale + Fontina Pizza Half Baked Harvest
- Garlicky Kale & Bacon Pizza Recipe Just a Taste
- Kale Pizza & Goat Cheese Pizza Heather Christo
- Creole Spiced Rice & Kale Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Harissa Potatoes with Kale The Healthy Helping
- Sweet Potato & Kale Gratin A Calculated Whisk
- Butternut Squash & Kale Soup with Fresh Herbs & White Beans Recipe Girl
- Canneli Bean & Kale Soup Brown Sugar
- Kale, Chicken & White Bean Soup The Food Charlatan
- Kale Tortellini Soup Uproot from Oregon
Shakes & Smoothies
- Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie Two Peas & Their Pod
- Kale Cucumber Pineapple Smoothie What’s Gaby Cooking
- Eggplant, Kale, Tomato & Bacon Panini Table For Two
View 30 more Kale recipes at Family Fresh Cooking