(February 1, 2013) Valentine’s Day with the family is the perfect time to combine the traditional with the untraditional. It’s not just about chocolate anymore…
Remember the olden days of letter writing, flags on the mailbox, and decorating envelops?
Kate Tanner, from KidStop Toys and Books, is reinventing the traditional Valentine’s Day with excellent interactive crafts for your family this Valentine’s Day:
1) To bring back the traditional, help your children make their own cards with this excellent kit. Homemade cards are engaging and allow your child to ad a special touch for family and friends.
2) This traditional mailbox and card kit was a surprising hit amongst children. You can decorate your mailbox and your child can send and receive letters.
3) If you want a unique way to show someone that you love them, why not make your own pop up book?
4) The Perfect Perfume Laboratory will allow you to mix and experiment to create your own signature scent. It could be the perfect gift for mom or a fun and girly activity to engage in this Valentine’s Day.
5) Crystals are classic, and they are especially fun when you can grow your own. Why not grow your mom a custom heart shaped crystal this Valentine’s Day?
6) How about a customized dinner plate? The family can enjoy your child’s special efforts at dinner time for years if you have them make their own plate.
With these unique items, it’s the perfect time to encourage your children to be creative and make special one of a kind gifts, something that will last much longer than chocolate.