- 18 mini dill pickles
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. shredded cheddar
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 12 slices bacon, cut into thirds
- Preheat oven to 400º. Halve pickles and scoop out centers. Discard centers.
- In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese, cheddar, and garlic until combined.
- Spoon mixture into pickles and wrap with a cut slice of bacon.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and bake until mixture is warm and bacon is crispy, about 18 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.delish.com