- 4 (6 oz) skinless salmon fillets
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp minced garlic (1 clove)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp minced fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 13 by 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together melted butter, dijon mustard, honey and garlic.
- Season bottoms of fillets lightly with salt and pepper. Lay salmon fillets (bottom side down) in baking dish spacing them evenly apart.
- Brush butter mixture salmon fillets then season top lightly with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven 10 – 13 minutes*. Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
- Skin-on fillets and salted butter will work fine here too.
- *Check interior of salmon doneness, by taking a sharp knife to check into the center of the thickest part. If the salmon is beginning to flake, but still has a little translucency in the middle, it’s done.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.cookingclassy.com