- 1 cup low-fat plain kefir
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, or more if needed
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 very ripe banana, peeled, diced into 3 pieces and frozen
- 4 ice cubes (optional)
To a blender add kefir, cottage cheese, almond milk, honey, vanilla, blueberries and banana.
Process until combined then add ice if desired and process until smooth. Serve immediately.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.cookingclassy.com