- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 large tortillas (I used spinach wraps.)
- 1/3 cup Ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup finely shredded cabbage or salad greens
- 1/2 cup coarsely shredded carrots
- 4 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, hot sauce, paprika, garlic powder, and salt. Add chicken, and toss to coat. Allow to marinate for at least 5 minutes. (You can put in the fridge for up to 24 hours for more flavor.)
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet over high heat and spray with cooking spray. Place each tortilla on a plate, and spread dressing evenly over the surface, leaving about an inch around the edges. Sprinkle cabbage, carrots, and cheese over the dressing.
- Use tongs to arrange chicken pieces in your very hot skillet, leaving excess marinade behind. Cook approximately 5 minutes per side, until chicken is cooked through.
- Arrange cooked chicken pieces down the center of each tortilla. Wrap tightly, cut in half, and serve.
If you want more heat, add cayenne to taste to the chicken marinade!
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.cookingclassy.com