- 3 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a saucepan over medium high heat add cauliflower and water. Let steam for 5 minutes or until slightly tender.
- Drain the cauliflower and let cool in a medium mixing bowl.
- Once cool add cheddar cheese, egg, flour, green onion and salt to a bowl and mix until the mixture has a semi-creamy texture.
- Place a large pan over medium-high heat and add vegetable oil.
- Use a spoon to scoop out medium dollops of mixture and place it in the pan. Let cook on each side for about 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and place on paper towel to absorb excess oil.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 https://tasty.co