- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 3 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese
- 2 c. shredded cheddar
- 3/4 c. buffalo sauce
- 1/2 c. ranch dressing
- 1/2 c. crumbled blue cheese
- Freshly chopped chives, for garnish
- Sliced baguette
- Celery sticks
- In a large slow cooker, combine chicken, cream cheese, cheddar, buffalo sauce, and ranch.
- Cook on low for 3 hours or until everything is melted together and warmed through.
- When ready to serve, top with blue cheese and chives and serve with dippers.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.delish.com