- 1 1/4 pounds small red-skinned potatoes, halved or quartered
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 5- to 6-ounce skin-on center-cut salmon fillets (3/4 to 1 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest, plus wedges for serving
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups packed mixed baby spinach and arugula (about 31/2 ounces)
- Put the potatoes in the bottom of an Instant Pot. Add 1 cup water, 2 tablespoons butter, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper. Place the pot’s steam rack over the potatoes.
- Rub the top and sides of the salmon fillets with the paprika and lemon zest and season generously with salt and pepper. Place skin-side down on the rack. Put on the lid, making sure the steam valve is in the sealing position, and set the cooker to high pressure for 3 minutes. When finished, carefully turn the steam valve to the venting position to release the pressure.
- Remove the salmon and rack and set the cooker to saute at normal heat. When the potatoes start sizzling, add the garlic and cook, stirring, until softened, 1 to 2 minutes; stir in the remaining 2 tablespoons butter and season generously with salt and pepper. Smash the potatoes with a fork or wooden spoon until chunky.
- Turn off the cooker. Add the mixed greens to the potatoes and stir until wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Divide the salmon and potato mixture among plates. Serve with lemon wedges.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.foodnetwork.com