- 2 c. steel cut oats
- 3 1/2 c. water
- 2 c. 2% milk
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup, plus more for serving
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Sliced banana, for serving
- Blueberries, for serving
- Toasted sliced almonds, for serving
- Combine oats, water, milk, cinnamon, and salt in Instant pot. Press the manual setting and set the cooking time for 5 minutes on high. Let steam release naturally for 20 minutes before flipping the release valve.
- Remove lid and stir in maple syrup and vanilla. Serve topped with more maple syrup, bananas, blueberries, and almonds.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.delish.com