- 1 bundle of Asparagus
- 1 package sugar-free bacon thick or thin – whichever you prefer
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Aminos
- 4 oz butter
- 1 tbs ChocZero Honest Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp pepper
- Keto Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Instructions
- Wash and prepare the fresh asparagus by cutting off the ends. Pat dry.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each asparagus. For larger pieces of asparagus I used a full slice of bacon and for smaller pieces, I cut the bacon strips in half.
- Lay the prepped asparagus strips on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a small pan, melt the butter, coconut, and syrup over medium heat until it becomes a bit thick and bubbly.
- Use a basting brush and coat each strip of asparagus with the syrup mixture.
- Bake it at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes or until the bacon becomes nice and brown to your liking. I used a thin cut bacon in this recipe but if you decide to use a thick cut bacon you might need to bake it for an extra 5 minutes or so.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.isavea2z.com