- 1 package (11.30 ounces) pecan shortbread cookies, crushed (about 2 cups)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Key lime juice
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Optional: Maraschino cherries with stems and sliced Key limes
- In a small bowl, mix crushed cookies and butter. Press onto bottom and up sides of a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners’ sugar and extract; beat until stiff peaks form. In another large bowl, beat cream cheese, condensed milk and lime juice until blended. Fold in 2 cups whipped cream. Spoon into prepared crust.
- Top with remaining whipped cream; sprinkle with coconut. Refrigerate until serving, at least 4 hours. If desired, garnish with cherries and limes.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.tasteofhome.com