Recipe By:RACHELHACKER “This is a quick, simple, and above all, a cheap way to make pork chops. I love it!”
- 4 pork chops, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup herb-seasoned dry bread stuffing mix
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Pour butter into a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Stir together egg, milk and pepper. Dip pork chops in egg mixture, coat with stuffing mix and place in pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Turn chops and bake for another 10 minutes, or until no pink remains in the meat and juices run clear.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 Allrecipes.com