- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 milk chocolate kisses
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cream peanut butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
Roll into 1-1/4-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake until tops are slightly cracked, 10-12 minutes. Immediately press 1 chocolate kiss into center of each cookie. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
Test Kitchen Tips
- This recipe does not contain flour. Reduced-fat or generic brands of peanut butter are not recommended for this recipe.
- Cutting butter into dry ingredients results in tiny bits of flour-coated butter throughout the dough, creating a cookie crust that is both tender and crumbly at the same time. If you don’t have a pastry blender, use two knives to cut in the cold butter.
Reduced-fat peanut butter is not recommended for this recipe.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.tasteofhome.com