- 1/2 cup steak seasoning sauce (such as Dale’s Steak Seasoning(R))
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons bourbon (such as Jim Beam(R)), or more to taste
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) salmon fillet, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, cut in half
- 15 toothpicks, or as needed
- Mix steak seasoning sauce, 6 tablespoons brown sugar, bourbon, and scallions together in a large bowl to make marinade.
- Toss salmon cubes in marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit in the refrigerator, 4 to 6 hours.
- Wrap each salmon cube with bacon; use a toothpick to hold bacon in place. Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons brown sugar on top.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill bacon-wrapped salmon, turning frequently, until bacon begins to crisp, about 5 minutes.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 Allrecipes.com