- 8 oz cream cheese, 2 packages, room temperature
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 cup graham cracker, crushed
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup strawberry, diced
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and sour cream, and use an electric hand mixer or whisk to combine. Using a spatula fold in the whipped cream.
- Crush the graham crackers in a large plastic bag using a rolling pin or heavy pan.
- Pour the crushed graham crackers into a medium bowl, add the melted butter, and stir to combine. Set aside until ready to use.
- Fill an ice cube tray with the cheesecake mixture. Press a few pieces of strawberry into the cheesecake. Top with a spoonful of the graham cracker mixture. Use the spoon to clean up the edges. Freeze for at least 8 hours or up to 1 week.
- Use a butter knife or offset spatula to loosen the cheesecake bites from the ice cube tray. Flip the tray and let the cheesecakes fall out. Let the cheesecakes thaw before serving, about 1 hour.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 tasty.co