- 1 (12-oz.) package little smokies
- 1 lb. bacon, cut into thirds
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Wrap each little smokie with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Place on prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, garlic powder, and cayenne. Sprinkle over little smokies.
- Bake until bacon is crisp, 30 to 35 minutes.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 www.delish.com