New to baking bread? This is a great place to start! Word to the wise: make sure you put your rolls somewhere warm to let them rise. The warmest part of your kitchen if you’ve got one—or an off oven!
- 3 c. all-purpose flour, divided, plus more as needed
- 1 (1 1/4-oz.) packet Fleischmann’s RapidRise Yeast
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. kosher salt, plus more for topping
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3/4 c. milk, very warm (120°-130°, microwaved about 40 seconds)
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted, divided
- 1 1/4 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan
- In a large bowl, whisk together 1 1/2 cups flour, Fleischmann’s RapidRise yeast, sugar, salt, and garlic powder.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and 2 tablespoons melted butter. Add wet ingredients to flour mixture and mix with a wooden spoon until combined. Add remaining 1 1/2 cups flour and ¾ cup mozzarella and mix until dough begins to become cohesive.
- Transfer dough to a lightly floured work surface and knead, adding more flour if dough feels sticky, until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer dough to a clean bowl and let rest 10 minutes. Grease a 9”-x-13” pan with cooking spray and preheat oven to 375°.
- Divide dough into 15 equal pieces and roll each into a ball, then place in prepared pan. Drape pan with dish towel and let dough rise until doubled in size, 1 hour.
- Toward the end of the rise, in a small bowl, stir together remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter, garlic, parsley, and red pepper flakes and season with salt. Brush garlic butter onto rolls and sprinkle with Parmesan and remaining ½ cup mozzarella.
- Bake until rolls are puffy and golden, 25 minutes.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 www.delish.com