- 1 box Devil’s Food Cake mix
- 1 (4-oz.) package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 c. whole milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 (2-oz.) Hershey bars, broken into smaller pieces
- 4 graham crackers, crushed
- Cooking spray
- Cooking spray, for crock-pot
- 3 c. mini marshmallows
- 1/4 c. melted chocolate, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together cake mix and pudding mix. Add milk, eggs, melted butter, sour cream, vanilla, and salt and mix until smooth. Fold in chocolate and graham crackers.
- Grease the bowl of a Crock-Pot with cooking spray. Add batter and smooth top with spatula. Cook on high for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, checking at 2 hours to make sure the edges aren’t burning.
- Heat broiler on high. Top cake with mini marshmallows and remove pot from slow-cooker base and place in oven. Broil until marshmallows are golden, 1 to 2 minutes. Drizzle with melted chocolate and serve immediately.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.delish.com