Breakfast, lunch, or snack, PB&J is good for any time of day! These Mini Gluten-Free Peanut Butter & Jelly Waffle Sandwiches are vegan, fun for kids & adults, healthy & protein-packed! A recipe for all peanut butter lovers and anyone who wants to shakeup their boring sandwich routine!
Peanut Butter Waffles
- ½ Cup Gluten-Free
- ¼ Cup Peanut Flour
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- ½ Tsp Pure Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 2 TB Smooth Peanut Butter
- ¾ Cup Water
For the Sandwiches:
- Smooth (or Crunchy) Peanut Butter
- Grape Jelly (or your favorite!)
- Grease and allow your mini waffle iron to heat up.
- In a bowl, mix together all waffle batter ingredients until you have a smooth, thick batter.
- One the waffle iron is heated, pour ¼ of the batter onto the iron and allow it to cook. Repeat this process for a total of 4 mini peanut butter waffles.
- Once the waffles are done, make two sandwiches by spreading your favorite peanut butter and jelly between two of the waffles.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 strengthandsunshine.com