No one will ever know this simple dessert is diabetes-friendly! It is a holiday treat!
- 8 oz light cream cheese (softened)
- 30 Mini-Nilla wafer cookies
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup Splenda Sugar Blend
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line mini-muKn pan with paper baking cups and place one Nilla wafer in the bottom of each cup.
- In medium bowl, add remaining ingredients and mix with an electric mixture until smooth.
- Fill each muKn cup with pumpkin-cream cheese mixture.
- Place muKn pan in oven and bake for 30 minutes or until done. Serve cool.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 www.diabetesfoodhub.org