“A colorful pasta salad with bell peppers and a touch of dill.”
- 16 ounces penne pasta
- 1 cup creamy salad dressing, e.g. Miracle Whip (TM)
- 1/2 cup Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 red onion, julienned
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, julienned
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together the salad dressing, mustard, cheese and dill.
- Add pasta, red onion and bell peppers. Toss well; season with salt and pepper. Chill before serving.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 Allrecipes.com