- 1-1/2 pound Ground Beef
- 1/2 pound Italian Sausage ( A Little More Is Fine!)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 8 slices Mozzarella Or Provolone Cheese
- Pepperoni Slices
- 8 Tablespoons Jarred Marinara Sauce
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 whole Kaiser Rolls Or Good Hamburger Buns
- Combine ground beef, Italian sausage, and Italian seasoning in a bowl. Knead it together and form it into four large/thick patties. Fry the burgers on one side for several minutes, then turn the burgers. Lay 2 slices of cheese on each patty, followed by several slices of pepperoni. Allow burger to cook all the way through while the cheese melts and the pepperoni warms.
- Split the rolls and toast them in butter in a skillet until nice and golden and crisp. Spread both halves with marinara sauce and sprinkle the sauce with Parmesan.
- Lay the patties on the bottom buns, then top with the top buns. Serve immediately; hearty appetites are recommended!
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 thepioneerwoman.com