- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 c. diced fresh pineapple
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c. cashews, chopped
- 3 c. cooked rice (preferably day old)
- 1/2 c. frozen peas, thawed
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Sriracha
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion, peppers, and pineapple and cook until vegetables are soft and pineapple is caramelized, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cashews and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more.
- Stir in rice and peas, then add lime juice, soy sauce, and Sriracha. Cook to coat and warm rice, about 3 minutes more.
- Push rice to one side of the skillet and add eggs. Stir constantly until almost fully cooked, then fold into rice mixture.
- Garnish rice with green onions and serve.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 www.delish.com