These martinis taste like a boozy, bodacious pumpkin pie. Smooth, creamy, sweet and rich with nuances of pumpkin and cinnamon, this martini is essentially your favorite autumn pie in a chilled glass!
- 2 ounces Pumpkin Spice Vodka
- 1 ounces Dark Rum
- ½ ounces Half and Half
- 2 TBS Pumpkin Puree (canned or homemade)
- 1 ounces Maple Syrup
- ¼ tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Ice Cubes
- Maple Syrup
- 1 Graham Cracker
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 TBS Granulated Sugar
- Cinnamon Stick
- For the Garnish: Crush graham cracker in a Ziploc bag, or food processor, or food processor until it resembles sand. Stir in the cinnamon and sugar. Line the rim of a martini glass with maple syrup (I used a thick napkin to apply syrup). Dip/roll in the cracker mix. Set aside.
- For the Martini: In a cocktail shaker, combine the ice and remaining cocktail ingredients. Shake vigorously until shaker chilled to the touch.
- Strain and pour cocktail into the prepared martini glass. Garnish with cinnamon stick and nutmeg. Enjoy!
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 www.nospoonnecessary.com