- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 c. peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp. butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 10 c. Rice Chex cereal
- 2 c. powdered sugar, plus more if needed
- Combine chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute, then stir to combine. Continue microwaving in 20 second increments until mixture is completely smooth. Add vanilla and salt and stir to combine.
- Pour cereal into a large bowl, then pour over chocolate mixture. Toss gently until all cereal is coated.
- Pour coated cereal into a large resealable plastic bag, then add powdered sugar and shake to coat. Pour cereal onto a large baking sheet to cool, 10 minutes. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 www.delish.com