- 2 chicken breasts cut in strips
- 1/2 bell pepper cut in strips
- 2 cloves of garlic diced
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella or Italian blend cheese
- Parmesan cheese optional
- 3 cups cooked pasta 1.5 cups dry pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a medium sauce pain bring 2 cups of water to boil, pour 1.5 cups of uncooked pasta and 1 tsp salt into the water. Cover and allow to cook for 10 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, cut chicken breasts and bell peppers into strips. Heat pan and pour 1 tablespoon olive oil into pan, add chicken, garlic, and sliced bell pepper, saute for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes add the marinara sauce and allow to simmer for 5 minutes while the pan is covered. After 5 minutes, drain the water from the pasta and pour pasta on the chicken mixture. Mix well, add the cheese and turn off. The cheese will melt from the heat of the pan.
- Top with Parmesan and enjoy!
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 gimmedelicious.com