- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1 15-oz. can pinto beans
- 1 15-oz. can corn
- 1 15-oz. can fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. Taco Seasoning
- 1 1/2 c. water
- sour cream, for garnish
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
- In a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook onion until soft, 5 minutes, then add ground beef and cook until no longer pink.
- Add beans, corn, fire-roasted tomatoes, taco seasoning, and water.
- Garnish with sour cream and green onions.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 www.delish.com