- 45 double-stuffed chocolate cookie sandwiches, divided
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- Separate the cream and cookies from 15 chocolate sandwich cookies into 2 medium bowls.
- Place the cookie halves in a zip-top bag and crush with a rolling pin until fine crumbs form.
- Melt the cookie cream in the microwave for 30 seconds, or until melted.
- In a large bowl, whip the heavy cream and vanilla until thickened and soft peaks form.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, melted cookie cream, and cookie crumbs.
- Fold with a spatula until combined.
- Line a separate large bowl with the remaining sandwich cookies.
- Pour in the cream mixture and smooth the top to cover.
- Cover and freeze overnight, or until solid.
- Invert onto a serving plate, allowing the ice cream dome to release from the bowl. Slice and serve.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 tasty.co